Tuesday, May 5, 2009

The RIDE!!

I've been meaning to do this for over a week but I just never got to it. So the last weekend in April Luke and I got to go on a motorcycle ride with some of his family. We went to Laughlin for the River Run (it's a bike rally) and then also to Vegas. It was lots of fun! Here is some of our gang. Luke and I, Brian and Allison, Tanner and Elyssa, and Danny all went.


I took this picture going down the freeway.

This was at Hoover Dam. It was really fun to drive through there on a motorcycle and see everything. They are building a ginormous new bridge, it was awesome!
It was also really fun to spend the whole weekend with Luke and not have any kids to worry about! Thanks to my mom and dad, they made that possible!

This was in Vegas after a long day of riding. We went and ate at a buffet (Luke's favorite thing to do) and that was about it. Everyone was too tired to do much of anything else.

My super cool father-in-law! :) He made the trip possible.

Danny got us a super nice hotel in Henderson to stay at. We were a little out of place with our bikes and crazy hair, but we didn't care. Over the weekend we saw an Aston Martin, a Ferrari, two Bentleys and lots of other cool cars parked at the hotel.
This was my first big trip and I really had a lot of fun. My only complaint was that it was cold and I didn't have warm clothes, but next time I will be more prepared! I had so much fun that Luke and I are going to go on another ride for my birthday! I can't wait!








5 comments:

Kimby said...

That looks like a lot of fun! You are totally a biker chick now. May is a crazy month, but we should do something to celebrate our birthdays sometime. What say you? We will figure something out.

Nicole Palmer said...

Hello cousins! What a fun thing to do! It looks like you guys had a blast! Nothing beats some alone time with your hub!

Bethany said...

That is so awesome! You really did marry into a super fun family. Cute picture of you and Luke. -Bethany

Cami D. said...

TEONNA! What the...I didn't even know you had a blog. This was so fun to look at. Awww I miss you guys! Maybe I can see you before Bentlee is baptized! :) HA!

Camille said...

I had no idea that you had a blog you little terd! So glad to finally be able to see what your fam is up to...fun trip with the hub cute kids..i will be checking up on your guys more often!!!