Sunday, April 12, 2009

General Conference

Last weekend we got to drive up to Utah with the Nelsons. Brett, Rocki, Brinlee, Luke, Bentlee, Marshall and I all rode up in the Yukon. We spent the weekend with Sherra and John and the girls. It was a ton of fun! Rocki and Brett and Luke and I were able to go to the Sunday morning session of conference and that was really neat. I love being in the conference center with all those people that believe the same way I do. It is so powerful! It was a great weekend and we were so glad that we went. Thanks so much to the Carter's for their hospitality. You guys are awesome!

Here are some pictures of one of my favorite activities of the weekend...
Even Mom got into it...



And Bentlee was a SUPER cheerleader! Her cousin Shayla taught her well! :)

No comments: