Sunday, April 12, 2009

It's been A LONG time!

Okay, I know I've been slacking big time but I plan to be better in the future. Once I got behind it was really overwhelming to me so I'm just going to take it one step at a time!

Anyway, things have been pretty crazy with us lately, there has been a lot going on. I'll back track just a little...

Here are the kids in the new Sunday clothes they got for Christmas. Savanna got Marshall his super cute outfit and Santa brought Bentlee's dress.
In January Luke and Bentlee went to the annual Hoopes' boys trip to the monster trucks (Bentlee is the only girl that gets to go!) She absolutely loved it and still talks about the "monster trucks that ramped over the cars".

Unfortunately, on the way down to the monster trucks Luke rear ended a lady and totalled our camry (the good car!). But, everyone was fine and that is all that matters. I wish I had a picture to show but I didn't take any. They were able to put the car wreck behind them and go enjoy the monster trucks.

The month of February the kids and I spent the WHOLE month in Thatcher. We went down because sweet Grandma Carter had died. We went to her funeral and then spent the week with family. The Carters stayed for and week and so did the Tucson Best's. It was so fun to spend all that time with my sisters... and Vince! We went on a couple of really fun dirt bike/4-wheeler rides and just had a really good time. Here is some pictures from our trip to Frye Mesa...


Then after everyone left, I had to get busy studying. I had one more section of the CPA test to take so Mom and Dad helped me with the kids so that I could study. They are amazing!
The kids (especially Bentlee) loved getting to see baby Brinlee!
Marshall started crawling one day before his 9 month birthday. (He followed in his sister's footsteps and started at grams and papas).
After the funeral Luke had to go back to work but he came back a couple weeks later (Valentine's Day) to spend the weekend with us. We spend the day in Pima riding 4-wheelers and playing...



I took my test on February 27th and then we went home to start packing. While we were in Thatcher studying our renters moved out of our Peoria house and we decided that we were going to move back in. For the next two weeks I packed like crazy and Luke got ready to move into his NEW office! On March 12th Luke moved into his office and on the 14th we moved back down to Peoria.

No comments: