Thursday, October 23, 2008

I've Been Tagged!?

Okay, this is my first experience with being tagged. Heather got me and I'm supposed to list 6 quirky things about me...

1. I absolutely love peanut butter and honey sandwiches, especially on my homemade bread. I eat at least one everyday (usually), today I had two, lunch and dinner!

2. I have serious OCD when it comes to toilets, especially public ones. I will hold my pee all day long so that I don't have to go in a nasty public restroom. Being pregnant is hard for me just for the simple fact that I can't hold it as long.

3. I do not enjoy talking on the phone. There is something about talking to people when I can't see them or their expressions that really bugs me. I'd rather email or talk to them in person. This isn't necessarily true with family and close friends however.

4. I can't stand it when things don't add up right. I will do things over and over until I get things right or they match. It must be the accountant in me! :)

5. I don't really like to shop. I really dislike going grocery shopping or going to Walmart so I avoid those places (Luke does a lot of the grocery shopping). And anytime I go to the mall I can't even enjoy myself or try on a new outfit because I'm too worried about kids. It just never ends up being a very pleasant experience.

6. I'm pretty obsessive about clean sheets. If I don't shower before I go to bed then I sleep on top of the comforter, if I do shower then I sleep in the sheets. I make Luke do the same. Weird, I know.

Let's see... I tag Casey and Sherra...ha ha!

2 comments:

Casey said...

Why me???

Casey said...

Ok Sis! You got me doing the blog but you need to stay with it. I know with those two kids you have plenty to blog about. We need an update!