Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Last One for the Night!

Potty training has been the worst stage! Bentlee is so capable of doing it but refuses. She will sit on the toilet forever and I know she has to go but she will wait until I give in and put a diaper on her. So I have decided I'm just going to wait until she WANTS to. I keep trying to bribe her with all kinds of fun stuff but nothing tempts her. UPDATE: Bentlee finally went pee pee an d poo poo on the potty! October 10th 2008 was her very first time! We are making progress.

Her new thing lately is pretending. She has acquired quite the imagination! She loves to get my boppy and feed her baby. She is such a cute little mommy. I always hear her talking to herself or her baby and she always says phrases that Luke and I say. It is really funny. Her phrase the last couple of days has been "baby, that's not nice".
Marshall just hangs out. He is seriously the easiest, most laid back baby. He has totally spoiled me. The other night I had to go do new sister visits for Relief Society and he just sat in his car seat content for like three hours straight! My kids are so fun, I love being a mom!
I got all my pictures on the computer so I had to catch up tonight!

4 comments:

The John Family said...

SO CUTE! Your kids are the cutest! Hope you are doing great! Where are you living now?

The John Family said...

I just read you live in Prescott Valley my aunt lives there too. Her name is Kathy Monteirth!

Kimby said...

Pictures, pictures, pictures! I love pictures!!! Hey, we are going to be in Thatcher next weekend...is that the time you said you are going down the weekend after us again?

Haymore Family said...

seriously its about time you get a blog! jk marshall is getting so big hes so cute! And ya i met Eula she is the nicest lady ever~! Maybe you should move here too! its totally the place to be!