Thursday, October 23, 2008

Marshall's Big News


A day after Marshall's five month birthday he got some rice cereal. He did pretty good, but I haven't given him much since because it is just easier to nurse him. I think I'll wait until the six month birthday and really start him on solids.
Marshall has had a pretty exciting couple of weeks. For one thing he has pretty much mastered sitting up by himself. Just after he turned five months he was figuring it out, and now I can sit him down and not worry about him. Hurray! Then, a week ago tomorrow I noticed that his first little bottom tooth was coming in. I didn't even realize that he had been teething. He hadn't shown any signs. Lucky me!!

1 comment:

Casey said...

Did he like the cereal? You better watch out he will be biting your ta ta's.